How do I get to the admin settings area?
Desktops and Laptops
- Click "Admin Settings" from the 3 dots menu in the upper right of the calendar, or in the calendar's left-hand sidebar click on "Settings"...
- Then click the "Administrator Settings" button toward the bottom of the sidebar
- That will take you to the admin settings area which has its own sidebar of settings options. To return to the calendar click "Back to Calendar" in the upper left.
- Click on the three-line hamburger icon to the left of the date to reveal the settings sidebar
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see a button for "Administrator Settings"
Don't see the "Admin Settings" button?
It could be that you're not an administrator: learn more here.