Adding a Tab for DayBack
You'll likely want to create a tab for DayBack so you can get to your calendar quickly. Here's how.
- Click the plus button to the right of your last tab.
- At the top-right of the list that follows, click "Customize my tabs".
- Choose "DayBack" from the list of available tabs and add it to the selected tabs.
- That's it.
You can get to DayBack from the App Launcher / Other Items and you'll find notes on rearranging items inside the App Launcher here.
You can also add DayBack to the navigation menu for any particular app: the screenshot below shows it added to the Sales app.
- From Setup, search for App Manager in the Quick Find box..
- Find the app you're interested in and the click the triangle at the far right of the row, selecting "edit".
- You'll see a list of available tabs and you can move DayBack from that list to the selected tabs, using the up and down arrows to change the tab order.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're done and the refresh your page.
Adding DayBack Tabs to Other Records
In Lightning, you can also place DayBack on another record's tab, creating a record-specific calendar. This great for showing a project's schedule, or the upcoming activity for a contact. Here's an overview of this in action (below); details and instructions are here: Custom Calendar Tabs.