Adding a Tab for DayBack
You'll likely want to create a tab for DayBack so you can get to your calendar quickly. In this article, we'll show you how to add a tab for DayBack to an existing app. If you're interested in using DayBack in Console Apps or Utility items, check out this article.
- Click the plus button to the right of your last tab.
- At the top-right of the list that follows, click "Customize my tabs".
- Choose "DayBack" from the list of available tabs and add it to the selected tabs.
- That's it.
You can get to DayBack from the App Launcher / Other Items and you'll find notes on rearranging items inside the App Launcher here.
You can also add DayBack to the navigation menu for any particular app: the screenshot below shows it added to the Sales app.
- From Setup, search for App Manager in the Quick Find box.
- Find the app you're interested in and click the triangle at the far right of the row, selecting "edit". If you see "manage" instead of "edit," you're looking at the app-package which is itself a tab: you can't add tabs TO these. Select an app that has "edit" as an option.
- Click on "Navigation Item" in the menu on the left.
- Search for DayBack in the list of available items and use the right arrow to move it to the list of Selected Items.
- Locate DayBack in the list of Selected items and click to select it. Use the Up/Down arrows to move DayBack to the place where you'd like it to appear in your menu bar.
- Click the blue "Save" button. That's it!
Adding DayBack Tabs to Other Records
In Lightning, you can also place DayBack on another record's tab, creating a record-specific calendar. This great for showing a project's schedule, or the upcoming activity for a contact. Here's an overview of this in action (below); details and instructions are here: Custom Calendar Tabs.
You can do the same thing in FileMaker, placing DayBack in a tab on a particular record. In this example, we've added DayBack to a project's layout, so it shows just the milestones for that project. Details are here: Record Specific Views